APC Back-UPS 700VA Noodstroomvoeding 4x C13, USB
APC Back-UPS 700VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
- Telephone dataline surge protection Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges traveling on telephone lines.
- USB connection Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
- Output power capacity 390Watts / 700VA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts) 390Watts / 700VA
- Nominal Output Voltage 230V
- Output Frequency (sync to mains) 50/60 Hz +/-1 Hz
- Topology Line Interactive
- Waveform type Stepped approximation to a sinewave
- Output Connections (1) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup) (4) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
- Transfer Time 4ms typical
- Nominal Input Voltage 230V
- Input frequency 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections IEC-320 C14
- Cord Length 1.22meters
- Input voltage range for main operations 140 - 300V
- Number of Power Cords 1
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery type Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
- Typical recharge time 6hour(s)
- Replacement Battery APCRBC110
- Expected Battery Life (years) 3 - 5