1.564,- 1.292,56 excl. BTW
Op een werkdag voor 17:00 besteld, morgen in huis!
Altijd gratis verzending binnen de Benelux
Installatieservice kant-en-klaar of op locatie
Kopen op rekening voor de zakelijke markt
Professioneel advies van mensen die het weten
DS2419+ is a high-capacity and scalable NAS with on-the-fly volume expansion capability, upgradable memory configuration, and diversified add-in card options to meet the needs of modern businesses wh Meer informatie
CPU ModelIntel Atom C3538CPU Architecture64-bitCPU FrequencyQuad Core 2.1 GHzHardware Encryption Engine (AES-NI)
System Memory4 GB DDR4Memory Module Pre-installed4 GB (4 GB x 1)Total Memory Slots2Memory Expandable up to32 GB (16 GB x 2)Notes
- Synology reserves the right to replace memory modules with the same or higher frequency based on supplier's product life cycle status. Rest assured that the compatibility and stability have been strictly verified with the same benchmark to ensure identical performance.
- Please select Synology memory modules for optimum compatibility and reliability. Synology will not provide complete product warranty or technical support if non-Synology memory modules are used for memory expansion.
Drive Bays12Maximum Drive Bays with Expansion Unit24Compatible Drive Type* (See all supported drives)
- 3.5" SATA HDD
- 2.5" SATA HDD
- 2.5" SATA SSD
Maximum Internal Raw Capacity192 TB (16 TB drive x 12) (Capacity may vary by RAID types)Maximum Raw Capacity with Expansion Units384 TB (192 TB + 16 TB drive x 12) (Capacity may vary by RAID types)Maximum Single Volume Size*108 TBHot Swappable DriveNotes
- "Compatible drive type" indicates the drives that have been tested to be compatible with Synology products. This term does not indicate the maximum connection speed of each drive bay.
- The maximum raw capacity is not limited by the maximum single volume size. Synology NAS models may utilize capacities over the maximum single volume size as long as each volume created is below the limit. (Learn more)
- Each internal volume (may consist of multiple drives) is expandable up to 108TB.
RJ-45 1GbE LAN Port4 (with Link Aggregation / Failover support)USB 3.0 Port2Expansion Port1
PCIe Expansion1 x Gen3 x8 slot (black, x4 link)Add-In-Card Support
NotesexFAT Access is purchased separately in Package Center.
Size (Height x Width x Depth)270 mm x 300 mm x 340 mmWeight9.5 kg
System Fan120 mm x 120 mm x 2 pcsFan Speed Mode
- Full-Speed Mode
- Cool Mode
- Quiet Mode
Easy Replacement System FanPower RecoveryNoise Level*22.3 dB(A)Scheduled Power On / OffWake on LAN / WANPower Supply Unit / Adapter500 WAC Input Power Voltage100 V to 240 V ACPower Frequency50/60 Hz, Single PhasePower Consumption*101.6 W (Access)
43.96 W (HDD Hibernation)British Thermal Unit346.9 BTU/hr (Access)
150.09 BTU/hr (HDD Hibernation)Notes
- Power consumption is measured when it's fully loaded with Western Digital 1TB WD10EFRX hard drive(s).
- Noise Level Testing Environment: Fully loaded with Seagate 2TB ST2000VN000 hard drive(s) in the idle state. Two G.R.A.S. Type 40AE microphones, each set up 1 meter away from the Synology NAS at the front and rear. Background noise: 16.49-17.51 dB(A); Temperature: 24.25-25.75˚C; Humidity: 58.2-61.8%
Operating Temperature0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)Storage Temperature-20°C to 60°C (-5°F to 140°F)Relative Humidity5% to 95% RH
3 YearsNotesThe warranty period starts from the purchase date as stated on your purchase receipt. (Learn more)
- Main Unit X 1
- Accessory Pack X 1
- AC Power Cord X 1
- RJ-45 LAN Cable X 2
- Quick Installation Guide X 1