Grandstream GXV3500 IP video encoder and decoder
The GXV3500 is an IP video encoder, decoder and public announcement system combo device. It features H.264 real-time video compression for encoding analog video to IP or decoding IP video to analog, making the GXV3500 a necessary component of any surveillance solution that requires both IP and analog streams. The GXV3500 offers excellent image quality, industry leading SIP/VoIP for 2-way audio and video streaming to mobile phones and video phones, integrated PoE, a large pre-/post-event recording buffer, and advanced security protection. Its integration of comprehensive peripherals including Microphone Input, Alarm Input and Output control allows the device to function as a powerful and flexible voice/video public announcement system (PAS) using Microphones, IP phones or IP video phones. Peering the GXV3500 will allow users using a joystick controller to operate any PTZ analog camera remotely via an IP network.
The GXV3500 allows users to fully utilize existing equipment they have already invested in and upgrade to an advanced IP solution. The GXV3500 can be managed by GSurf_Pro v2 and GVR3550. The GXV3500 offers an HTTP API and is fully compliant with ONVIF standard. This IP video encoder/decoder/P.A.S. device is the ideal product for all surveillance and security monitoring applications combining IP and analog video streams.
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow multiple simultaneous viewers (Encoder mode only)
- Supports IE, Chrome and Firefox via network preview
- SIP/VoIP support of two-way audio and video streaming to mobile phones and video phones
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Full ONVIF compliance
- Encodes/Decodes standard definition PAL/NTSC composite video stream, or smaller resolutions
- Advanced multi-streaming rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG
- Pre/post event recording buffer, Line Out and Microphone Input audio connections
- Supports composite (RCA) video output to TV, Motion Detection and Alarm Notification
- Supports both variable bit rate and variable frame rate