BlueParrot VR12 HDST Leatherette cushion (installed)
Advanced noise cancelling improves productivity and reduces misunderstandings.
Rated for work in extreme cold-storage as well as ambient environments Convertible wearing styles High-quality audio receivers for accurate, easy-to-understand sound.
Flexible microphone boom stays where you put it for optimal sound quality. Lightweight, comfortable design lets users focus on their work, not their headsets.
High-quality materials and construction means they’re built to last. G-style (GN Netcom) Quick Disconnect.
- Speaker: 36mm
- Speaker max input power: 100mW
- Speaker frequency range: 300-5000 Hz
- Microphone type: Low distortion, noise-cancelling electret
- Microphone frequency range: 50-10000 Hz
- Microphone sensitivity: -54 dB @ 1 kHz
- Headset and/or charging case weight: VR12 on headband: 88 grams (3.10 oz) VR12 on neckband: 62 grams (2.18 oz)
- Headset dimensions: Headset L 164 x W 182 x D 57 mm (6.5 × 7.2 × 2.2 in)
- Operating temperature: ‘-30° C to 50° C (-22° F to 122° F)
- Storage temperature: ‘-40° C to 50° C (-40° F to 122° F)
- Materials: Headset: PC/ABS, PC, silicon rubber, nylon, POM, stainless steel, foam, leatherette and TPU.