MikroTik GPS antenna with SMA connector
The active GPS antenna is the perfect companion for the LtAP mini, giving you the possibility to get accurate geographical coordinates of your router, even when it is mounted indoors. The long cable allows to bring the antenna outside and mount it with the included magnet or double sided tape.
The ACGPSA is a stand-alone active GPS antenna, specifically made for the 1575.4 MHz frequency used by GPS. The size of the antenna is 46.5 x 26.5 x 12.5 mm and is waterproof with IP67 rating. It has a long 5 m cable with an SMA connector, to be connected to LtAP mini via the ACSMAUFL pigtail (available for ordering separately).
- Product code: ACGPSA
- Center frequency: 1575.42 Mhz
- Gain: 26 dB
- Water resistance: 100% waterproof (IP67)
- Connector: SMA
- Cable: 5 m RG-174/U (standard)
- Standard mounting: Magnetic base
- DC voltages: 3 V +-0.3 V
- DC current: 8 mA max.
- Dimensions: 46.5 x 46.5 x 12.5 mm
- Weight: 35 g (without cable), 120 g (with cable and connector)
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C tested