Grandstream GVC3200 video conferencing
2.486,75 2.055,17 excl. BTW
Op een werkdag voor 17:00 besteld, morgen in huis!
Altijd gratis verzending binnen de Benelux
Installatieservice kant-en-klaar of op locatie
Kopen op rekening voor de zakelijke markt
Professioneel advies van mensen die het weten
Dit product bevat de GVC3200, samen met de GAC2500
The GVC3200 is a revolutionary video conferencing system that provides an interactive and immersive video conferencing environment to increase collaboration and productivity. This SIP-based GVC3200 allows the user to connect their video conferencing solutions with any 3rd party SIP or H.323 video conferencing platform. Additionally, its built-in MCU bridges multiple platforms such as Skype, Google Hangouts and many others. . Additionally, since the GVC3200 is based on an Android 4.4 operating system it offers access to applications in the Google Play Store. Users will elevate their experience with its 1080p Full-HD video, up to 9-way video conferences, 3 monitor outputs, screen-sharing capabilities, WiFi and more.
The GVC series supports Grandstream's IPVideoTalk Video and Web Conferencing platform. This paid-subscription based service allows users to turn any meeting hosted on any GVC device into an online meeting that can be joined seamlessly from a web browser or GVC. Turn any physical room into a virtual, online meeting place to offer your customers the tools they need to be successful, no matter where they are.
- 1080p Full-HD video, up to 9-way video conferences, support for 3 monitor outputs through 3 HDMI outputs
- 9-way hybrid-protocol conferencing with no external MCUs/servers or extra software licenses
- PTZ camera with 12x zoom
- Can be installed in three simple steps
- Plug and Play connection to Grandstream's IPVideoTalk video conferencing service
- Supports most SIP and H.323 video conferencing platforms